What do you think of this for a business card?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going eCommerce is tricky if you don't anticipate the volume to justify. You get into encryption, c.c. processing, etc. Adds overhead, complexity, and risk (notably the chance someone's info could be compromised in the transaction).
Yeah, I hear ya. However, I actually own a web hosting company so doing websites, even complex e-commerce, high security sites aren't that big of a deal. My main business is actually merchant services so it's kind of ironic that I don't take credit cards. I'd like to keep this on a cash basis for as long as I can. I like cash. It fits well in my pocket. Rather have it there than in the bank where O'bammy can take it.

You know what might be cool, is to print your logo on a pack of matches and give each customer 10 packs per chord or something like that. That way every time they have to light something (like a fire) they will see your ad!:)

By the way I like the cards:cheers:

I also like the t-shirt and hoodie idea. This guy I know, sells some eggs to just the locals for a little extra cash. He has shirts, sweatshirts, thongs, etc made that say "Only the best chicks get laid here", even though he has no laying hens. Sells them for just a little profit but quite a few people buy them and gets his name out there. A catchy, funny thing works for him. But, you have to know your people and make sure your customer base wont be offended by your slogan.

I also like the t-shirt and hoodie idea. This guy I know, sells some eggs to just the locals for a little extra cash. He has shirts, sweatshirts, thongs, etc made that say "Only the best chicks get laid here", even though he has no laying hens. Sells them for just a little profit but quite a few people buy them and gets his name out there. A catchy, funny thing works for him. But, you have to know your people and make sure your customer base wont be offended by your slogan.
So I should get a picture of Mae West with the slogan "Is that a log in your pants, or are you just glad to see me." :clap::clap::clap:

We had a billboard here a while back that said "Reno Radiator. The best place in town to take a leak."

You know what might be cool, is to print your logo on a pack of matches and give each customer 10 packs per chord or something like that. That way every time they have to light something (like a fire) they will see your ad!:)

I agree and I think it's the best promo-related idea thrown out so far.

Building on that, the only thing that could make that idea better, IMHO, is if (within budgets constraints) could be a logo-covered box of long wooden matchsticks, rather than just a pack of short tear-off matches. That would almost definitely associate the promotional spending with fireplace lighting (rather then getting a pack of matches used up on a pack or two of cigarettes).

Latest posts

Back