What does that Word mean?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could go on and on, but I realized this is way off topic.

Sanborns came over in 1626 ...

Yeah, it is, isn't it?

The way I see it, we are keeping an otherwise worthwhile thread alive that would almost certainly die off quickly. After all, how much is there to add to the original couple of postings?

And nobody is getting into any arguments on this topic, so it will die on the vine unless we digress a bit.

I started a new thread about family heritage, but it is so far off topic, I put it where it belonged:

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?p=1320314#post1320314

I have found rednecks are my kinda folks usually down to earth.

Same here, as long as they can get along with anyone. The ones I hate the most are the ones who are all peaches and cream until the colored guy leaves then tries to make "jokes". You got some barbecue stains on you bedsheet Lee Roy.

On a Mac....You just hold the mouse/curser over the word and then hold down the control, apple & D keys and a mini built in dictionary pops up under the word, with the definition......No extra programs required....SWEET! :)

Which key is the apple key (I have a new macbook), and do you mean the letter d?

Which key is the apple key (I have a new macbook), and do you mean the letter d?
9e2ee8a5d239e82c

D for dictionary

Last edited:
Same here, as long as they can get along with anyone. The ones I hate the most are the ones who are all peaches and cream until the colored guy leaves then tries to make "jokes". You got some barbecue stains on you bedsheet Lee Roy.

I can agree with that, my black friends will flip me **** right back and we
can joke about things that really are not funny unless your joking. I
sometimes find it hard to deal with the ultra serious and may be
just misunderstanding on my and their parts.

Last edited:
I can agree with that, my black friends will flip me **** right back and we can joke about things that really are not funny unless your joking. I sometimes find it hard to deal with the ultra serious and may be just misunderstanding on my and their parts.

I can still remember the first time I realized I had disappointed some black friends. We three were all young NCOs in the USMC and I was retelling a story of a black Gunny (Edwards A A ) talking about how he could N#rig up anything. I saw the look on their faces and said "but I'm just saying what he said" "It's still wrong" said the older of the two.

Latest posts

Back