What else do you guys like?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been piddling around with a few head of cattle. That means fencing, and fencing, and giving them shots, and fencing.

So, I've been working on a lot of fence. :laugh:

I really enjoy watching them grow though.
My dad got rid of are animals last fall, that is the one thing I miss the most. They are just like having kids...you have to keep a eye on them of they will get into trouble.

The only 2 things in life that make it worth livin. Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women.

W.J.

Also like jeeps

View attachment 387366
Nice Jeep. I need another one. A small block Willyz on boggers. Mmmm.

Love the sound of guitars, but can't play em. And gave up firm women when I got married grrrrrrrrr

Alcohol and tobacco are my 2 life-worth items ;)

Been into a little bit of everything in my 70 plus years, golf, tennis, fishing, hot rods, motorcycles street and off road, working on house. Right now about all I'm doing is cutting up firewood and rebuilding old chainsaws, some I sell and some I don't.
With 70+ years, the fact that you can USE a computer, and be a big part of this forum is commendable sir.

I know many people, much younger than yourself, who are electronically retarded. Good on you, brother.

Tying flies, fly fishing, gardening, fly fishing, hunting, and fly fishing a green drake hatch in July.

Wow, our green Drakes hatch at the end of May!

Takes until July to get water temps up to optimum range here. I think PA. warms much quicker than we do. Many ponds still have ice on them in early May where I am. We've had snowball fights in June many years.

Is that a 3A? 48?

Had a '53 3B many years ago. Learned to drive with it, when I was 10 :)
It's a 1958 CJ 3b with a fresh chevy 4.3 and truck 4 speed and twin stick t-case. 5:38 gears and a fiberglass body. I wish I had more time to fool with it but my firewood/ chainsaw problem eats up a lot of time!

I know Don's knives put mine to shame, but I'm also a knife fanatic. Have a small forge, like to beat on some steel and go through the tempering process. Mainly into puukkos and other Norwegian knives, some are hybrid skinners though for the hunter in me. Oh, and I make custom wood carving knives. Come to think of it, I like most metal work, welding, grinding, and cutting.

Well, since everyone is posting up pics of their Jeeps, here is my '73 CJ5...

CJ_zps0f44c5c2.jpg

Back