What else do you guys like?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been piddling around with a few head of cattle. That means fencing, and fencing, and giving them shots, and fencing.

So, I've been working on a lot of fence. :laugh:

I really enjoy watching them grow though.
Randy an oldtimer friend of mine ran close to 10,000 hd of cows in the 60's and 70's mostly on lease ground as the home ranch was just 500 ac. In the early 80's they started planting vinyards and phased out all cattle by the 90's. One day his 40 yro son says sure beats the old days as they sat in the truck watching the grape harvesters run. he says yes but I walk all day through these vines and not one of them looks back at me. Ken

I like old cars, fixing stuff (besides saws), flying, outdoor activities (hunting, fishing, camping, backpacking) and tools. I have lots of tools. I have so many tools, it makes the chainsaw thing appear miniscule. lol.

stuff i do.... other than saw stuff up in my yard.... from before i could drive it was all about
cars. was an ase certified tech at a chevy dealership, worked at several hotrod/racecar shops
raced many different cars, trucks, dirt, asphalt, drag, a little offroad, and pulling
in 2000 was drag racing racing friday nights, dirt mods sat., dirt streetstock sundays worked two different shops then.
played guitar in a death metal band late 80's early 90's went into ministry training
in the late 90's played church music several years, been assc pator, now pastor
always have had 2 or 3 jobs at least 1 full time.. some other stuff too

Latest posts

Back