What in the world is this???!!! MS661 related.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
singinwoodwackr
now I'm hungry...
http://www.ouichefnetwork.com/oui_chef/2012/07/pop-squish-roasted-potatoes.html
6a01156ed76240970c017616c7c26a970c-800wi

Moparmyway

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
I've been running motul 800 off road and have been impressed with the oil residue at 40:1 but I think I'm switching to something else because of the carbon build up I've been seeing. I've torn down a new 660 multiple times after dyno testing and was not impressed when I seen carbon build up after wot hard dyno runs.
Any pics ?
I ran the 800 in something and had a carbon pebble lodge in the spark plug electrode gap. Caused some rough running ............ didn't see too much buildup on the crown, but have been running 32:1 with VP. I have almost 3/4 of a quart left, but if your pics show ugly, I might have to relegate the rest of the stuff to tractor lube (4 cycle) @ 100:1

mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Any pics ?
I ran the 800 in something and had a carbon pebble lodge in the spark plug electrode gap. Caused some rough running ............ didn't see too much buildup on the crown, but have been running 32:1 with VP. I have almost 3/4 of a quart left, but if your pics show ugly, I might have to relegate the rest of the stuff to tractor lube (4 cycle) @ 100:1
How much run time did the 066 have on it with the oil? I'll get a picture of the piston crown shortly for you.

Moparmyway

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
I have 5-6 tanks ....last 2 tanks of R50........... I said it before and I will say it again.
R50 actually cleans up the crowns.
It had more carbon on it last time I looked at it with the bore-scope.
Could also be the VP with the R50
Curious what mdavlee ran it with ?

I bet the rest just about wipes off

Deleted member 83629
D

Deleted member 83629

I have 5-6 tanks ....last 2 tanks of R50........... I said it before and I will say it again.
R50 actually cleans up the crowns.
It had more carbon on it last time I looked at it with the bore-scope.
Could also be the VP with the R50
Curious what mdavlee ran it with ?

I bet the rest just about wipes off
supertech outboard i guess.

Latest posts