What is a "Rick"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's a rick...
record%20rick%20springfield%20living%20in%20oz.jpg

and a ricky...
RickyRicardo.jpg

:cheers:

Are you implying that I am cheating my customers?

I think if he wanted to imply that he would've said something to this effect "ALL people who sell firewood by the rick do so to cheat their customers."

So, in other words... relax.

On a related note, the descrpancies in the various definitions of a "rick" submitted throughout this thread is proof enough to me that firewood should only be sold by the cord, or fractions thereof, until such time a different and better measure is standardized and widely recognized.

C.N. back on.
Do you know boys and girls that "RICK" rhymes with what ?:cheers: :cheers: :sucks: :yourock:

Around here a "Rick" is someone selling a short face cord, the following year his name changes to "Tom", the next year "####", then the next year "Hairy", and the rotation starts again and "Rick" is back. Sell by agreed volume and all is good...

Around here a "Rick" is someone selling a short face cord, the following year his name changes to "Tom", the next year "####", then the next year "Hairy", and the rotation starts again and "Rick" is back. Sell by agreed volume and all is good...

Do you not understand fools ? : there is nothing but CORD, there will be no else. :deadhorse:
Rick, or meatloaf, or face this, or face that, or long face, or short face, it is stihl NOT A CORD. It is all wet diapers. When will you learn ?:deadhorse:
I am getting :angry2: . The C.N.'s patience is not limitless.:bowdown:

Yep, LOGBUTHCHER I agree with you 100%. The rest of the Tom, ####s, Hairy's, and Ricks I don't understand. I ways trying to make a joke. :yourock: :sucks:

Latest posts

Back