What is a Troll??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This whole thread is a troll posting, right? :monkey:

You got us! :cheers:

Woohoo!! Post #50 for me!:biggrinbounce2:

PPine

Nope! I actually had never heard of someone being called a troll on line before. I learned something new from AS again.

By the way are huskys better than stihl's LOL sorry I could'nt resist.:cheers:

I still remember the story of the Troll and the goats from my childhood. I think it was my 2nd grade teacher read it to us.

When my wife and I go camping my granddaughters ages 7, 6, 5, and 4 usually go along. One of the things that we enjoy is hiking together. If we come to a bridge on a trail I'll tell them about the Troll that lives underneath and try to persuade one of them to cross first but they usually won't. I'll run across acting like I'm afraid and soon they'll follow one by one squealing all the way across the bridge. We've done this on numerous occasions but we still have fun with it each time it happens.

You are all wrong. Trolls live under bridges and try to eat Billy Goats Gruff.
Except in the UP, where dey eat da fudge, I tink. Yooper would have to confirm the latter.

Clippity Cloppity, Clippity Cloppity.....

Pay Toll To Da Troll, etc.

Yep, Residents of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, known as Yoopers, refer to their lower-peninsula counterparts as "trolls," because they live "Under the Bridge" (Referring to the Mackinac Bridge.)...........Winters right around the corner, better get new flames for that snow scoop slowp:)

Yep, Residents of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, known as Yoopers, refer to their lower-peninsula counterparts as "trolls," because they live "Under the Bridge" (Referring to the Mackinac Bridge.)...........Winters right around the corner, better get new flames for that snow scoop slowp:)

Thanks for da reminder. I'll have to look for new ones. But we're supposed to have an El Nino which means bad skiing and a less exciting driveway.

Latest posts

Back