What is on your bench 5-23-15

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm doing what I hate to do most.......cleaning saw projects.

The 372-00 look to gone through a war outside, inside look very promising.

Else, the 266 begins to approach to be put together, porting or not is the question at the moment....

i'm doing what I hate to do most.......cleaning saw projects.

The 372-00 look to gone through a war outside, inside look very promising.

Else, the 266 begins to approach to be put together, porting or not is the question at the moment....

Port it :)

I worked some more on a troublesome Poulan 3400. This had a bad exhaust leak that had damaged the top cover which had been previously repaired but it was still leaking. After the third try and utilizing manufactured gaskets I finally resolved the problem by turning a plate around. (it was on backwards and when I compared it to a parts saw, that one was on backwards too so it threw me off initially.) I also misplaced some top cover screws but can come up with more of those. Anyway, I'll eventually get it resolved. Just need to put it in wood for a final tuning.

This was after charging the AC on my van, doing an oil change, diagnosing a trouble code, repairing a switch for the rear AC, driving all night from New York (switching on and off with Groundi) and unloading all the cargo. I then fought with a spreadsheet that we couldn't get a formula to work on and finally won that battle in the 4th round...Now I'm vegging.

Newly commissioned Lieutenant and West Point Graduate getting first salute from his younger brother.

upload_2015-5-24_22-54-50.jpeg

I'm hoping he'll be able to be at the GTG this Saturday. (the one on the right has to fly out that morning to get back to the US Coast Guard Academy to conduct training for the incoming "swabs").
This took place yesterday 1000 road miles from here. I'm a bit worn out...

My 242 came off the bench and was replaced by my tractor (clutch rivets sheared).

Newly commissioned Lieutenant and West Point Graduate getting first salute from his younger brother.

View attachment 426840

I'm hoping he'll be able to be at the GTG this Saturday. (the one on the right has to fly out that morning to get back to the US Coast Guard Academy to conduct training for the incoming "swabs").
This took place yesterday 1000 road miles from here. I'm a bit worn out...

My hat's off to these guys. I am grateful for my freedom today, and for those who paid the ultimate price to make it possible. Thanks for these young men who are still serving in our country. Thank God for America as well!
(sorry for the derail).

last week was a husky 340 . always took 12 pulls to start. carby kit, clean and tune and starts in 4:D

this week need to finish off the repairs on the 4x4.( headlight upgrade) and passenger doors don't always lock with the central locking. then onto a 192T full rebuild. love these little critters.

Latest posts

Back