What is the most overrated 60cc saw in history?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most overrated 60cc saw in history

• Total voters
I have cut with a MS361.

It is definitely a great saw.

But it is very over rated, if not outright worshiped here. Nothing is that good.

Stihl got everything right on that model, Husky didn't on there comparable saws..........:cheers:

Our Father, Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy saw.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done
On earth with an MS361

Give us this day, our daily wood
And forgive us our trespasses
As we may cut with lesser saws

Lead us not into temptation
And deliver us from saws from Sweden

For Thine is the torque, the power and the glory
Of the only saw designed by your own perfect hands

Now and forever and ever

Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy saw.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done
On earth with an MS361

Give us this day, our daily wood
And forgive us our trespasses
As we may cut with lesser saws

Lead us not into temptation
And deliver us from saws from Sweden

For Thine is the torque, the power and the glory
Of the only saw designed by your own perfect hands

Now and forever and ever

Amen

now thats funny. I've been thinking how 361 fans see it as the 2nd coming of GOD.

You should win an award for best poll EVER! Totally agree, some guys here actually belive this saw not only cuts faster than any saw, it weighs less than any saw and also splits and stacks firewood faster than two men and three boys.

You should win an award for best poll EVER! Totally agree, some guys here actually belive this saw not only cuts faster than any saw, it weighs less than any saw and also splits and stacks firewood faster than two men and three boys.

you forgot to mention that it starts itself, and cuts the wood for you while you sit on the couch. It will also drive your truck to the wood, toss it in, deliver it, and stack it. Yes 361 fanatics, you sound that crazy.:dizzy:

you forgot to mention that it starts itself, and cuts the wood for you while you sit on the couch. It will also drive your truck to the wood, toss it in, deliver it, and stack it. Yes 361 fanatics, you sound that crazy.:dizzy:

Of course it does all those things. It has the most power, the most torque, the least weight, the best balance, the nicest sound, the best handle, the best starter spring, the best on/off switch, and the best air filter cover knob. It comes in the best box, with the best owners manual, and the best scrench. It is absolute perfection.

In fact I've decided to take all of my personal saws and just throw them in the dumpster cause they don't measure up. I've already contacted Husky, Jonsered, and Dolmar to inform them that I am canceling all of their product lines since nothing they make can hold a candle to the 361.

Further I have sent letters of apology to every one of the thousands of customers that we have sold saws to over the years asking their forgiveness and offering them full refunds for their saws. I will then submit myself to the local authorities and face prosecution for even suggesting to anyone that any other saw might be adequate for thier needs.

Of course it does all those things. It has the most power, the most torque, the least weight, the best balance, the nicest sound, the best handle, the best starter spring, the best on/off switch, and the best air filter cover knob. It comes in the best box, with the best owners manual, and the best scrench. It is absolute perfection.

In fact I've decided to take all of my personal saws and just throw them in the dumpster cause they don't measure up. I've already contacted Husky, Jonsered, and Dolmar to inform them that I am canceling all of their product lines since nothing they make can hold a candle to the 361.

Further I have sent letters of apology to every one of the thousands of customers that we have sold saws to over the years asking their forgiveness and offering them full refunds for their saws. I will then submit myself to the local authorities and face prosecution for even suggesting to anyone that any other saw might be adequate for thier needs.

Spike take time for a breath of fresh air....................Your breathing to many Husky/jred oil fumes again......:cheers: :cheers:

Thats a resonable start to correct the error of your ways. You get all the above done and call me in the morning. Also don't forget the 361 cures not only cancer but the creeping crud as well,LOLOLOLOL

Back