What would your chainsaw say if it could talk to you?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bubbles Up

Bubbles Up

ArboristSite Operative
Mistress260 would say ~ Thank you for treating me right. I was a virgin and you used me gently,the new chain is perfect who needs diamonds when I can have RSC. Priming me with hi-test,and going easy on the ethanol consumption making me ultra lubed, revving me ,muff modding ,running me hard,treating me like the STIHL that I am,always finishing with nice bath and putting me to bed.You never let your friends take me out or miss handle me.I will never be jealous,so you may bring home another Stihl,I know whether she is a Ms200 or a well aged Ms880,you will treat her right.

The wife on the other hand..........

GLOBOTREE

GLOBOTREE

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ms Stress

Mistress260 would say ~ Thank you for treating me right. I was a virgin and you used me gently,the new chain is perfect who needs diamonds when I can have RSC. Priming me with hi-test,and going easy on the ethanol consumption making me ultra lubed, revving me ,muff modding ,running me hard,treating me like the STIHL that I am,always finishing with nice bath and putting me to bed.You never let your friends take me out or miss handle me.I will never be jealous,so you may bring home another Stihl,I know whether she is a Ms200 or a well aged Ms880,you will treat her right.

The wife on the other hand..........
"Classic"

I'd like to mention this post in future write-ups!

struggle

struggle

Got stumps?
You call that tree! This tree would merely arouse my apetite with out properly bedding it down.

Now go find something bigger before you start me next time.

Latest posts