What ya Eats

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh, Pop Tarts. They are my emergency food. They last forever. I pulled one out of The Used Dog's pack that had been in there for a year, and it was still good for me to eat.

The only problem is that they are fragile.

I've eaten a bunch of pop tarts while backpacking. Never enjoyed a one. Nasty sugar frosted sweet pastry. Yuck. Much rather have jerky and dried fruit. Pop tarts always seem to turn to dust in the package.

When backpacking in New Mexico my normal breakfast was Pop tarts, Jerky,and Ibuprophen.

I'm not eating jerky anymore. I like jerky. So does the dentist. I have correlated my eating of jerky with root canals. That makes jerky very expensive. Too expensive.

Okay, the next time we're all sitting around the fire at a GTG and somebody breaks out the home made jerky we'll hold you to that. Just in the interest of your dental health we'll eat your share. Gladly. :laugh:

If you are a volunteer firewood hack ...

who is sharpening chains while everyone else chows down on breakfast - not much. :msp_sad:

who is first in line at lunch - all you want. And your choice of the cookies. :msp_smile: Ron

Latest posts

Back