what you take in your truck????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I forgot to say what kind of saw they are :bang:
first the stihl 180
than the 359xp
and at least the good old 288xp

usually just my fat butt,

however there is always one of my favorite .45s.

Didn't know that Holland had so many trees that you had to be prepared like that. :laugh: Now that wasn't nice!:hmm3grin2orange: I guess you work for a tree company.

Husky 142 (was my first saw), axe, high jack, straps & chains, shovel & the know-how to use them to get me out of just about ANYTHING.

Truck%20Bed%20Holder2.JPG

Bed Organizer thread: http://www.arboristsite.com/firewood-heating-wood-burning-equipment/186560.htm#post3300367

Glock model 27 in the console-$450
Benelli M1 Super 90 benind the seat-$900
Peace through superior firepower-Priceless

Mechanical pencil. Currently running .5 gauge. It really writes smooth, no vibes.

I live in the wonderful state of NY- no guns in the car on the way to work unfortunately.

Ruger sr40c in the door
Tarus Judge by the council
Savage 17HMR left hand, Browning BPS 12 gauge, and a Ruger Charger on the passenger seat
A few rounds in the glove box

Sent from my XT881

Ohh you want everything in the truck... Glock 22 (.40) and an LCP. I don't get to choose where we are paving and I live in a state that I can.. so I do!

Mechanical pencil. Currently running .5 gauge. It really writes smooth, no vibes.

I live in the wonderful state of NY- no guns in the car on the way to work unfortunately.

what they don't know will not hurt them

Springfield 45 acp

Latest posts

Back