What????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ61

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ran across this on ebay 260152570842 Anybody got a clue what this is??And why?

Ha,if I were a betting man I would just about bet there might be a certain ornery independent logger behind all that .;)

I was wondering,it's a gear saw,right?Could the inside bar be for direct drive?Or just real short firewood;)

Good diggin' there Dameon :cheers:, dayyyum, I was thinkin' it was a weird funky set-up fer doing log house joinery :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Hm, either that or cuttin' ice cubes for them really big drinks, :p

For some strange reason Chuck's two headed goat comes ta mind :D

:cheers:

Last edited:
Hi,

it`s an old firewood-saw. With the left bar first you saw the right end and than with the right bar you saw the left end. Or not?

G. f. germany

For some strange reason Chuck's two headed goat comes ta mind :D

:cheers:

Tippie sez-

alive-11.jpg

THAT THERE SAW WAS DESIGNED FOR CUTTING REAL BIG SUMMER SAUSAGES INTO SANDWICH SIZED SLICES

Chuck

:laugh: Duc tape rules!

Being a native of New Hampshire I look out for that show, it used to be on the pay tv here. The ol duc tape doens't get used as much around these parts, more of a fencing wire type of place. There was a show called Bush Mechanics that was on the telly here for a bit, a few of them local blokes from up the Northen Territory put it together. They would make a trailer out of a car bonnet(hood) and drag it behind their car, or repair a clutch plate with a few bits of wood.
cheers

:laugh: Duc tape rules!

Being a native of New Hampshire I look out for that show, it used to be on the pay tv here. The ol duc tape doens't get used as much around these parts, more of a fencing wire type of place.

:hmm3grin2orange: "Spare the duct tape, spoil the job" :hmm3grin2orange:

"keep your stick on the ice" ;) :laugh:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Latest posts

Back