Whats a good price for a 450 rancher in canada???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hearnoevil

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
seeing them on amazon for 399. but at the local shop its alot more.
Anyone buy one lately.

I've got one in selling :) but I'm in Texas don't know how shipping is up yonder

Ask them for a shipping quote.

Retail is $369US last I checked. You can most likely get a better deal from AS sponsors which could subsidize shipping and possibly get it to you for less than $399.

I have the 2255 Jred purchased in November same saw inside as the 455 , it is a good saw it cust very well fo rme I think you will like it , my saw was 461 out the door here in the US from a local dealer with an extra chain , a 6 pack of oil and tax at today's exchange rate that would be 622.70 Canadian so you did decent at 599

Was it on sale or you just got a deal?

Was on sale..sale was supposed to end January but they bought a whole bunch so they're trying to get rid of them at sale price. Could try and order one from them if you want. personal message me if you want there info

You could try and find a clean used Husky 350. It's arguably a better saw (especially if you want to mod it). I have a J-red 2245 (445) that I really like and they're really close power-wise to the 2250/450. I really think the 450 is a sweet spot in Husky's consumer line. Good power to weight, excellent anti vibe, handy, and good fuel economy/emissions with the strato. The 455 and 460 are heavy bulky and pricy. I think the 445 and 450 are very underrated.

Holy balls....about a year ago I sold a really clean 455 with 3-4 chains and a hardcase for $175 locally, took about a month....i still see nice ones locally for $225-250. There were some decent ones in tradin post a while back too for that also......

Back