What's a good price for Woodmizer LT 70?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What year, accessories, condition, ect. Check with woodmizer and they will give you a ballpark to work with. The lowest price that I have seen on a LT-70 was 25,000 and it was in sad shape. I have seen several in the 35,000-40,000 range that were in real nice condition with low hours.

What year, accessories, condition, ect. Check with woodmizer and they will give you a ballpark to work with. The lowest price that I have seen on a LT-70 was 25,000 and it was in sad shape. I have seen several in the 35,000-40,000 range that were in real nice condition with low hours.

Thanks for the help & I think you are close on what I should expect.
It is just a one shot deal for me money wise, I was thinking about trying to get it for my sons as sort of a investment.

Look at the Springfield Missouri Craigslist under farm equip it seems there is one listed in supposedly good shape for 14,700.00

Look at the Springfield Missouri Craigslist under farm equip it seems there is one listed in supposedly good shape for 14,700.00
Due to my boat not docking until the 21st, I have to wait on the one coming up next month, but it will probably bring top dollar.
Just my pixxpoor luck.

Back