whats a used 385 xp worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saginaw22

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Been looking around for another large saw and seen a used husky 385 xp for sale
good shape looking at the pictures. still very new looking.
$ 585
Just wondering what everyone thinks

If its worth $585 to you then its worth it. If its not worth $585 then its not worth it.

A saw can only be valued by how much you desire to have it. If you want it bad and are willing to shell out $585 for it then I'd say go for it.

Been looking around for another large saw and seen a used husky 385 xp for sale
good shape looking at the pictures. still very new looking.
$ 585
Just wondering what everyone thinks

I seen the ad yesterday. I assume we are looking at the same one anyways. It says its a XPG which has the heated handle so that also boost the value up. Judging by the pics its looks like a hell of a deal. If I didn't already have saws that size I would be checking that one out.

I sold a non-heated version PHO about a year ago for $450 or $475 (can't remember the exact figure). Mine was excellent shape- no cracks, nothing missing, stout compression, ran flawlessly.

$585.00 sounds reasonable, provided it is not beat up, and with no issues. Sure beats the price of new, especially if it performs as new. You might could offer 500.00 and see what they say.

To give you a comparison, I recently purchased a 395xp for $550.00, if that helps. Good luck.

I seen the ad yesterday. I assume we are looking at the same one anyways. It says its a XPG which has the heated handle so that also boost the value up. Judging by the pics its looks like a hell of a deal. If I didn't already have saws that size I would be checking that one out.

Ha Ha Ha
yeah thats the one looks pretty good shape....but since I have a still pretty new to me 575, I think the possibility of a
larger saw...but If it was a 390 I would be all over it......but still could make a pretty good saw

Latest posts

Back