What's it worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mace

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
What's a like new echo cs600p worth. Have an opportunity to barter for one. Is there a 72dl 20" bar setup for it. Looks like currently wears a 70.

Echo CS-590's are going for $399 new right now. This model is very similar to the CS-600, slightly detuned and no rim sprocket.

70dl is just what some saws wear. I think the Poulan 5020 also uses that plus other brands and models. I think it is due to the width of the bars as some of those bars are pretty narrow.
Do you have a supply of 72dl chains you want to utilize? Both 70 and 72dl chains are readily available...

I would also like to use 72 dl on mine, i buy stihl chain and have to either have them made or have the saw shop take 2 dl out.

I apologize for jumping in this but I'm brand new to this forum, in fact I've never been on any forum before, so here goes. I have a similar question on a different saw. What I'm wondering is a GREY Echo CS 341 is any good and what it might be worth. It runs, oils and cuts good, by my standards (novice) anyway. I can pick it up for $50
Anybody have any thoughts?

I apologize for jumping in this but I'm brand new to this forum, in fact I've never been on any forum before, so here goes. I have a similar question on a different saw. What I'm wondering is a GREY Echo CS 341 is any good and what it might be worth. It runs, oils and cuts good, by my standards (novice) anyway. I can pick it up for $50
Anybody have any thoughts?
Sounds reasonable to me. Ask 67 L36driver, he deals a lot in the smaller Echos.

Sorry to steal my thread back:p
I picked up the cs600p on a great trade. Came with anti kickback chain. It's a D70 chain and came with oregon b/c combo as spair. Anyone know if/where I can find a micro chisel 70dl for firewood cutting hardwoods

Back