What's the lowest Price you paid for Titanium GB Bars?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uwharrie

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
We have bought some GB Titanium Bars at a deal and we would like to offer them at a deal to Arboristsite members. We have 20",24" and 28" to fit Husqvarna, Dolmar, Jonsereds and other saws that use that mounting pattern. In the 20" version we will have 2 mount patterns, the smaller bar mount like the Dolmar PS-5100S uses as well as Husqvarna 357 etc. and also the larger mount like the Husky 372 and Dolmar PS-7900. We are trying to come up with some creative pricing and we'd like your input.
We've come up with ideas like 2 bars for one money which will help with shipping costs to make this deal even sweeter.

The lowest prices we've seen on a Titanium GB 20" are $44.95. What price do you feel is low enough? We are thinking 3 20" bars for $89.95 which would be less than $30.00 each. Two 24" Bars for 69.95 which would be less than $35.00 each ? Is this a good plan or do you prefer to buy 1 at a time for a little more money?

We welcome inquires from dealers who are willing to buy in lots of 10 or more.
Call Tony @ 336-672-1196

I don't need to buy multiple bars at once, so individually would be good for me, but those are some good prices on a multiple buy. How about offer both deals, the bulk and individual pricing?

We have bought some GB Titanium Bars at a deal and we would like to offer them at a deal to Arboristsite members. We have 20",24" and 28" to fit Husqvarna, Dolmar, Jonsereds and other saws that use that mounting pattern. In the 20" version we will have 2 mount patterns, the smaller bar mount like the Dolmar PS-5100S uses as well as Husqvarna 357 etc. and also the larger mount like the Husky 372 and Dolmar PS-7900. We are trying to come up with some creative pricing and we'd like your input.
We've come up with ideas like 2 bars for one money which will help with shipping costs to make this deal even sweeter.

The lowest prices we've seen on a Titanium GB 20" are $44.95. What price do you feel is low enough? We are thinking 3 20" bars for $89.95 which would be less than $30.00 each. Two 24" Bars for 69.95 which would be less than $35.00 each ? Is this a good plan or do you prefer to buy 1 at a time for a little more money?

We welcome inquires from dealers who are willing to buy in lots of 10 or more.
Call Tony @ 336-672-1196
Instead of 3 20" for $89.95 or 2 24" for $69.95, I think people would respond better to a set of sizes, say 1 20" and 1 24" and 1 28" for $99.95 or similar. :cheers:

Free? Just checking.
:givebeer:

Mark

I think that's the lowest price I've seen. We have not come up with concrete prices and that's why we are asking for your help in deciding how to market. Thanks for all repies so far and keep them coming. We will have a price set in a couple days. Thanks Tony

Instead of 3 20" for $89.95 or 2 24" for $69.95, I think people would respond better to a set of sizes, say 1 20" and 1 24" and 1 28" for $99.95 or similar. :cheers:

That sound's like a good idea. We'll put a pencil to it and see if it's doable.

And didn't he get the boot for it?

I don't know all the details, but I thought he got the boot for listing the dealer prices, which created an uproar as some people were getting better prices than others (volume buyers).

But, I don't know the hole facts. Take it for what it is worth.

Didn't Wojo do the same thing recently?

We have a limited selection of bars with the Husky mount that are a closeout item for a manufacturer and we are only looking to give a lower price to AS members.

We get requests from AS members relating to special deals and what we offer to them. I'm only asking for advise as to what prices and ways to market. We will then sell by our website. We are not selling at cost or below cost as we found a deal and we're passing it to you members, even dealers can buy in larger quantities if they would like to buy a deal.

It's a way of saying thanks to Arboristsite members for their support.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Tony, are these bars available in .050 guage? Are they painted orange?
Thanks.
Vince

HI Vince, They are all .050 Gauge and I'll get some in tommorrow ( expecting shipment) and I'll see what color they are and if they have any brand name marking on them. Tony

Latest posts

Back