Whats the one saw that you will never get rid of

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah. I still have the P50.

I would let in go but don't figure it would fetch what I want for it. It's missing a bunch of paint, but is in perfect running condition.

None of them have any paint. I've never seen a 40 or a 50 with any, the 60's are a little better. I don't know if it was a primer issue or what.

The 41/51/61's are ok.

Maybe I'll find something good and we can do us a little swapping some day.

the one saw i won't part with is my grandpa's d44 mcculoch. takes a man and a boy to carry around, starts harder than...... but, i wont part with it for nothing. also, i think my kids will be cutting trees with my husky 257. it has done everything i have wanted from it and begged for more.:hmm3grin2orange:

little badass

After using my 262 that Randy "livened up" for me,I'd have to say ,That 262's a keeper.Light enough with enough snap to handle most anything I cut.I don't find myself saying often when cutting,"any time now". It's pretty easy on my body which is becoming more and more an issue.My 2 gallons of gas daily through a 2100 or 394 are behind me.Gary

Latest posts

Back