What's with all of the annoying popups?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else having a problem with recently appearing popups making reading posts difficult.
Nope,haven't seen any! But publicity/ads are everything these times! Got to sell more of everything ,ANYTHING really... 😂🙄
I use adblock browser plus as many ad blockers I could find and install 😁
I'm not against ads but don't play with my eyes or nerves. I smashed phones,keyboards, monitors, mouses or tablets to bits for far less... I have a bag of them...
Getting expensive to see ads 🙄😁

Anyone else having a problem with recently appearing popups making reading posts difficult.
I believe you will find it has to do with your type of membership. If you are a supporting member you do not see them. It is just like with Paramount TV. You can pay for the service and get ads or pay more and have no ads. The site does not run for free. It takes a lot of time and money to maintain.

I use Linux exclusively at the web, but I also pay the forum support fee.
It shouldn't be mandatory, and it ain't... but you'll have to live with the abruptions.
Fair deal I'd say. Those forum administrators must be millionaires for sure, good on them!

Those forum administrators must be millionaires for sure, good on them!
I doubt they are but if they are good for them. Capitalism builds wealth and created the great country we live in. You are free to leave whenever you choose if you do not like something.

Back