What's worse then hitting a nail with a new chain??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about four horseshoes driven into an old oak as a way to make a gate for split rail fencing???

Big circle mill I was working at shut down all afternoon and a $2000 blade ruined.

I was happy as it was 95o F, I was the edger, and all we did was swept up/cleaned the rest of the day. The paycheck and beer was good that Friday....

Your arm, leg, neck, genitalia.....the list goes on and on. You can always buy a new chain from Bailey's for under 15 bucks...However, last time I checked Bailey's and/or the other sponsers here don't sell replacement body parts. Wear your PPE!!!!! Stay safe out there y'all !!!:popcorn:

worse then a nail

ceramic nailz or insulatorz. i had some low life enviro spike a tree i was removing for the feds in campground. the damnned spikes blew the chain to pieces. end up in the er with shrapnel in my groin. the punk was standing there watching me try to fall the tree,lauging his :censored: head off. he ended if in the pen for his nasty little presents in the tree. it took exsplosive to bring the tree down.
:cheers:

ceramic nailz or insulatorz. i had some low life enviro spike a tree i was removing for the feds in campground. the damnned spikes blew the chain to pieces. end up in the er with shrapnel in my groin. the punk was standing there watching me try to fall the tree,lauging his :censored: head off. he ended if in the pen for his nasty little presents in the tree. it took exsplosive to bring the tree down.
:jawdrop:
:censored: x10

Man you have a good temper, I believe the chainsaw and his body parts would have met.

Enviro hunting Permits

They should issue hunting permits for environmentalists similar to anterless permits. Each zone could have a lottery. They should be transferrable too. That way if your buddy couldn't fill his tag, you could bag 2 environmentalists. It is also entirely appropriate to tie your quarry to he roof of your car for transport to the local landfill (recycling) center.

:greenchainsaw: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

How about the tracks of a D7 after the idiot get high centered on a stump, 75 feet off the skid trail and I had to saw the stump, well I mean track grouser.

They should issue hunting permits for environmentalists similar to anterless permits. Each zone could have a lottery. They should be transferrable too. That way if your buddy couldn't fill his tag, you could bag 2 environmentalists. It is also entirely appropriate to tie your quarry to he roof of your car for transport to the local landfill (recycling) center.

:greenchainsaw: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

#####s like that aren't environmentalists, they're terrorists or criminals.

I respect someone's right to protest, and some of our grand old growth forests here have only been saved thanks to the enviro movement, but you'll find that sort of wanker often showing signs of being a sociopath, and extreme acts gives them an outlet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back