when does Axe Men air

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logger121

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hey guys im tryin to find out when the exact day the history channle's new seris Axe Men airs

I must live too far in the sticks because this is the first I've heard of this guess I better read more threads. Looks entertaining.

Its OK. More threads are better than less... and they have changed the name of the show around, and the times and dates around becasue of the writer's strike in LA.

Reality TV rules this year! And is a big reason I am online so much now.

When will the next thread about Axmen air?:dizzy: :hmm3grin2orange:

We should start a pool, what do you say to 5 bucks a head? I'll take 5:00pm - 10:00pm pacific time tonight. :hmm3grin2orange:

Well, if it was filmed up here, it might have to be Axe Persons because Caroline and Debbie drive log trucks and sometimes haul out of here. I think Debbie had pink driving gloves. If I see her, I'll have to find out where she gets them. :cheers:

AxMen on the History Channel

:clap: I live in northern California and have been waiting with great anticipation for this new series to begin. I watched AxMen today on our local cable company's ComCast on-demand, History channel pre-premiere with my wife and our 3 sons. Now were hooked! 4 different logging companies were profiled. Can't wait for the next episode.

What do you think of it?

This first show was more about explaining how the series is going to air and introduced some crew members. It was very dramatic but not over the top. The companies seem to quite different, some I would guess are more succesful than others. The scenery is beautiful and the camera work is very good. All in all I liked the show.

Well you must not have the right cable company where you live. If you are lucky enough to live in Northern California like me, you would chose ComCast, ON DEMAND, News & World, History Channel, Ax Men or Ax Men HD. It was listed as the exclusive world premiere ON DEMAND. Guess your out of luck.

Latest posts

Back