Where can I buy a 5100?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ummmm cuttingscott might be able to hook you up with one. What ever you do don't give in to other saws. You won't be disapointed. My 5100s is a BEAST. I am EXTREMELY impressed with it.

For a small company looking to break into a competitive market like saws, having no mail-order/online sales is kind of stupid no?
I mean if you had a huuuuge dealer network like Stihl then ok one on every corner but how many dolmar dealers are there in the entire US?

I've also noticed that they don't have many different models anymore.
Some have models that the other don't and vice versa, but none have a very good selection.:confused:

I noticed now the 2165 is "discontinued" with new models on the way. If I recall, Spike said this was nonsense.

I purchased mine at Pullens tractor in Culpepper. Not sure if you get up that way often, but they set mine up exactly like I wanted and were willing to drop the price. I think you will find a closer dealer, but if not, give them a try.

I purchased mine at Pullens tractor in Culpepper. Not sure if you get up that way often, but they set mine up exactly like I wanted and were willing to drop the price. I think you will find a closer dealer, but if not, give them a try.

Thanks Boike. Which saw did you get and did they give you a good price?

I think some of our site sponsors will sell.

But if you buy one from them just keep your mouth shut about where you bought it.. Just tell us you bought it from a local dealer and got, what you feel to be a great buy.
Otherwise some dealers will send nasty emails to Dolmar and get the selling dealer in trouble.
Good luck they are great saws. Even though their dealer network is not that strong.

I got the 5100, same as what I think you are looking at with the 16" bar and .325. The price was just under $400 and they tossed in some goodies with it. Its my first Dolmar, and so far it has been great, but as others have said watch that you have plenty of chain tension.

Latest posts

Back