Where Is The Serial Number On My 562xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawyer Rob

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was ripping a 20" piece of big oak firewood, and when I let off the throttle it would not idle, it just quit. I restarted it several times and it ran at a faster RPM, but it refused to idle.

SO, it's only on it's second or third tank of fuel, so I dropped it off at a Husky dealer to have it looked at it, but I never did find a ser # on the saw... (there was a # on the box it came in though)

It was at lunch time where I took it, and the guy taking it in couldn't find a ser # either, even when he looked at a new 562 he had there he couldn't find one...

What do you have to do, plug them into a puter to get the number?? lol

SR

I believe it's on the clutch side under the handle
That's where it was... How did "I" miss that??

The dealer is a big place that has two saw techs (that had auto tune training) that were out to lunch, the guy holding the fort down was not from the saw side, he was from the Kubota sales side...

They called me today to come get it, they had hooked the saw up to their puter and reset it, it now starts/runs/idles just fine...

I did NOT buy the saw from them, I bought it at the sawmill expo in Oh., they were FAST and great to deal with, no complaints from me...

Thanks guys, for reading and answering this.

SR

I had a chance to run a few more tanks of fuel through my 562, it runs really great!

Much of this load was cut with it,
standard.jpg

You can see more of the picts. of how I cut this load, most of the way down this page,

https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/firewood-tractors.256752/page-49#post-6497950

Thanks again guys!

SR

Latest posts

Back