Where the hell is Eric E.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
and Tony/Dan`s PP372, and what are we going to do about it? I`ve never known Eric enough to have a bone to pick with him, but this has gone too far! Anybody got any ideas how we could get this situation put straight without too much risk of anyone going to jail? I`m ready to help settle it.

Russ

Last edited:
Where the hell is Eric E..... ?

Not far enough away!
He can run but he cant hide forever!

Later
Dan

The guy has this to say of himself, right?

Eric Engstrom:

-Massachusetts Certified Arborist
-Massachusetts Certified Horticulturalist
-ISA Certified Arborist
-New Jersey Certified Tree Expert
-Pennsylvania Certified Horticulturalist

Are these real organizations?

Have you asked Darin to help?

Plus DozerDan must have had a shipping address, maybe even a phone number, right?

maybe he had an accident or his house burned down or something, right...
:confused:

well i may be biased as it was my gift that hes stolen. but ,i dont even think there is an eric e. i think he made all that crap up. if indeed he is eric engstrom,,and is a real person doing buisiness,, nothing would make me happier. its hard to do much if a man is a ghost ,or something. still like to have a business or home adress . i aint crazy and i aint going to the pokey for no thief, ,but ill get my saw, .
u see i know something that is usually the case with thieves. after all the negotiations ,and squirming dont work ,,they gonna , cut an run..most of the time. thats what time has taught me about thieves.
u guys probably dont know this but he emailed me and said he was real pushed at this time so the saw was coming ,next wk. this was a long time ago. he was just buying time to do what ever he did.,, dont worry about it dan . sometimes it takes a while ,but one day hes gonna look up from what hes doing. and he ll have to pay for his foolishness.

Hopefully he didn't blow the saw up, and is now afraid or
sheepish about fessing up. Sorry Tony, I'm not trying to be a
bummer, I wish you had your 372.

Later

Tony,

Wrong, he exists. I gave Dan his address and phone number, straight off of the ISA member list .

Eric Robinson Engstrom, nickname "Skippy" (how appropriate), born 11/06/63 in CT

While this probably isn't appropriate of the forum to do, I am behind it...Eric's last activity here was 08/20/03...I do have IP addresses, but irrelevant. Dan has the email addys and phone numbers.

well thanks rick. each day bodes ill for a saw tho, as it may be in brazill, canada and say nc, by now. thats what happens to stolen cars ,i hear. if it is... its a d-- shame ,as it was a real cutting machine.
that 999 oleo mac got my attention.. heated bar..thats a first for me.:)

Remember that movie "Airplane"? A woman on there got hysterical and a line formed in front of her waiting to beat the crap out of her? People had sticks, wrenches, bats...

Latest posts

Back