Where to purchase a Husky 562?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Syd

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I want to purchase a Husky 562 for my brother's birthday. Unfortunately, the link on Baileys site specifies using a 1-800 number - those numbers don't work in Australia. I've sent two emails to Baileys to try and get some other form of communication, but they haven't answered either of them.

Is there any other site sponsor that I can use? I want to purchase the saw and have it delivered to my brother's place in Vancouver, Washington.

There sould be some husqvarna dealers on here that can hook you up, If you dont have any luck, I have a dealer close by.

There was some question about Bailey's doing mail order on the Husky saws.

1-800-322-4539 is the number I always use and it's working for me as of two hours ago.
If you can't get any help through a sponsor, then let me know and I'll hook you up through my
local gal that gives me %10 off.

Jacob, since you're from Oregon (and probably the local dealer) it might work out better if he has some warranty issue (my brother goes to Portland about once a week). I'd like to do the right thing for AS and use a sponsor, but if I can't get any joy in the next couple of days, I'll take you up on your offer.

Terry, I have used Baileys many times with great help and success. Those 1-800 numbers do work, they just arent free as its a international call, just wait for the recorded message saying so to end and it then connects to ring. Dial 11 00 1 800 xxxxxxx and that should work. Or pm Grand Dawg (Gregg) on here.

I want to purchase a Husky 562 for my brother's birthday. Unfortunately, the link on Baileys site specifies using a 1-800 number - those numbers don't work in Australia. I've sent two emails to Baileys to try and get some other form of communication, but they haven't answered either of them.

Is there any other site sponsor that I can use? I want to purchase the saw and have it delivered to my brother's place in Vancouver, Washington.

Terry:
It does not matter where the saw is purchased, you are buying it as a gift for him. As long as he has proof of purchase (doesen't have to have purchase price on it) any Husqvarna dealer should honor the warranty on it.

:rock: :cheers:

Maybe if you sent a PM to Grande Dawg directly, he'd get you set up quickly. They're doing the free shipping thing as well.

That's what I would do, if I considered buying from Baileys - as the web-site leaves some questions open. Error in the specs as well (weight).......:smile2:

Back