Which of these 2 limbing saws would you buy?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update. I ended up buying a 346xp for a STELLAR deal. Had a member here PM'ing me some good prices on the Dolmar saws but I never heard back from him after last Friday... So oh well on that. The 346 should do everything I need it to hopefully.

Just an update. I ended up buying a 346xp for a STELLAR deal. Had a member here PM'ing me some good prices on the Dolmar saws but I never heard back from him after last Friday... So oh well on that. The 346 should do everything I need it to hopefully.

You picked the right "new" saw. But there was a really nice Jonsered 2050 in the Trading Post you could have had from another Utah member for a lot less.;)

Another happy ending! :rockn: :rockn: :rockn:

346 is supposed to be the dogs ballacks. That means "very good" in the UK. You should do well enough with that saw.

Latest posts

Back