Which would you rather buy???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What saw would you leave with???

• Total voters
I'll put that up against my Yardboss any time, any day.....(had 'em side by side, and the Mantis was Lacking, large)

My ported and MM'd Mantis from Pogenostics Engineering is nothing to be making fun of. Lacking large it is not -- especially against a "YardBoss".

Ever notice how the name of a machine like a Woodboss, Farmboss, Yardboss, WildThing.....

......, ahh, never mind.:cheers:

Poge

save your pennies

If it were me I would save my pennies for a few more months and pick up the 460 magnum. Twice the saw and light enough the run the hills all day. High RPM and power enough to run a 24"bar.

Well buddy, that's a shortcoming of us Delhi Boys, but I still claim him as one of my own, Husky lovin' and all.(even though he owns as many Stihl's as Huskys, but, hey, you didn't hear it from me) ,,,,nothing howls like a Huskeee awwww -uhhhhhh!

I think he's PUI again...

Hold on boys! I need some more thinking juice before I can post again, so give me a few and I'll be right as rain in no time.:givebeer::givebeer::givebeer:

Mantis tillers suck! I bet two doughnuts (honey crullers no less) that my Earthquake 43cc tiller with a Viper engine can take any mantis or yardboss or whatever any day of the week! Nancy at the co-op said it was chinas finest technological tiller acheivement and I always believe Nancy at the co-op. Heck, this mofo chews up sod in fonly five passes! Take that infomercial bug tillers!

Back