Whisper Chipper Carb Linkage pics Needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capeholedigger

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello All, I have an older Whisper Chipper and the throttle linkage has never been correct. Can anyone please send me a picture of what one looks like with the correct setup? I would greatly appreciate it. I have the Ford straight 6 motor and I think it is a Zenith carb. Thanks
David

Just picked on up and am looking for the same info. I am also wondering if I can get some info on what kind of carb it is supposed to have

Linkage

CalTree
Thanks for that, it will help me. I am also trying to figure out how to connect the hand throttle, so if it is possible to get some of that it would really be appreciated. Thanks!
David

carb info

Just picked on up and am looking for the same info. I am also wondering if I can get some info on what kind of carb it is supposed to have

Here's some carb info. If you send these guys your old carb they will rebuild it for about $250.
Make sure you give them the info below.

CARBURETOR; CALL RECARBCO AT (925)439-7030; PART# H187R
(with 1.5” trottle, low linkage ball, 3” mounting holes, no throttle return spring)

Here's a parts list as well:
View attachment 271673

Latest posts

Back