Who Does Your Mod Work?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well good on ya. I hope this story ends well. I just picked up my 357 from DD, now it just needs to cool off enough to use it... heat index of 111F yesterday and 95 today! It's just too darn hot to be out unless I'm in the pool.
I though PA would be cooler than the south this summer. It's not been too good today or yesterday.

TT, did you have the opportunity to chat with anyone who has used jmssaws before? I've never heard of him, not that that means anything... Is he a regular to a specific GTG thread?

jmssaws is from SE MO with a join date of 5/11/15. I conversed with him through PMs about an 880. That is all i know. He doesn't hang out on our GTG thread and doesn't know anybody here yet.

Wow, Its funny to see that some of the people that are now Big time Porters are the ones that used be on here asking about who should port their saw. Lol, I can only Vouch for two ( Terry & Brad) But Ive seen Master Mind has enough of a Following he must be doing something(s) right.. I think he's got more fans than Justin Bieber Lol :) I run my saws all year, Every Year, I use the Oil % they told me to and have Never had one problem.. But Ive had lots of Ooooooo's & Aaaaaaaaah's from how Badazz they are... And thats what makes me Happy ;)

Back