Who got the Wright C-70G?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
Reaction score
I was hoping nobody else saw it. I'm sure it is someone on here. Go ahead, brag. Too rich for my blood now.

I was hoping nobody else saw it. I'm sure it is someone on here. Go ahead, brag. Too rich for my blood now.

I was gonna go after it, but decided to grab the 125 mac that needed a piston. Cheapstihlparts had a new in the box 125 piston so altogether it worked out. Anyway if I had gotten the wright it would have been a wild shot in the dark after it has been sitting for so long as the carter ND carb has not had rebuild kits available for years. So unless you try a carb swap or have an extremely rare rebuild kit then the prospect of getting it running becomes dim.

I will have Carter kits in a few weeks. So who got the saw? C'mon, fess up....
I emailed the seller, and they would not tell me if it turned over or not. Also, they wanted to charge me $10 for local pickup.:chainsawguy: That irritates me. They only had 5 feedback anyway. I would have taken a chance on it at $50, but not $220. Hope it works out for whoever.

I will have Carter kits in a few weeks. So who got the saw? C'mon, fess up....
I emailed the seller, and they would not tell me if it turned over or not. Also, they wanted to charge me $10 for local pickup.:chainsawguy: That irritates me. They only had 5 feedback anyway. I would have taken a chance on it at $50, but not $220. Hope it works out for whoever.

Hurry up with those carb kits......;) ;)

The winning bidder is a member here. I will not disclose his name but I am sure he will post a response tonight

Bill

Saw Dr, Did you ever come across any of those carb kits?

I started to work on them same time as another guy. He ended up making a business out of it, and has lots of reproduction decals and some carb kits too. Not sure if I can mention it here, as he is affiliated with another forum. If you do a google search for your "Carter ND Carburetor" you should get headed in the right direction.

Thanks for the help!

BTW, you still have any interest in that 084 piston kit?

Back