Who here bought saws from Roger Collins back in Feb?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roger collins

roger collins

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Roger,
Thanks for the explanation of why the listing was removed and for the resolution to the issue. Your plight with the 3120 reminds me of a deal I did on a Jonsered 2095. Saw passed the comp test (field version- holding by string), and it started on the 3rd pull so I bought it from the guy for $350. He seemed very trustworthy. Told me he had gone thru it and replaced the seals etc and was perfect. Hell, the guy was driving a Volvo and had kids in the back seat. Got it to Randy and he calls me with bad news. Had to order a bunch of special order Jonsered parts and all of a sudden I had $1000 in a saw that realistically was worth $500- $600 ported. I was bitter about that for a long time and have never lived it down with my wife... who absolutely hates my facination with saws now. I apologize for jumping the gun on you. Many have been burned by guys coming in and listing saws and then disappearing and never posting again. When I saw the thread gone- I assumed the worst. So in front of all my friends and members here, I am sorry I cast a bad light on you and brought this to the open forum, and I hope you can forgive me.

Regards,
Steven
thanks for the comments-i was more than happy to purchase the pistons for you and know that mr. evans will have the 254/262 right for you. hopefully this will only allow people to see that i am very honest in my dealings with my saws.