Who in the Hell..........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all you insomniacs and niteshifters, whats up tonite? Me I'm passin time looking for some short chainsaw chaps for my son. Hoping nothing breaks, not really in the mood to fix it.:surprised3::surprised3:

Trying to sleep. Back is killing me, must be a storm coming in or something. Got pissed at the dog, no more of this 3am wake up the whole house to go out. All nice and good, he sleeps under the shop stove all day while I work half awake.

I let him out at around 2300 when I got home from the shop, so it's not like he actually needs out.

Trying to sleep. Back is killing me, must be a storm coming in or something. Got pissed at the dog, no more of this 3am wake up the whole house to go out. All nice and good, he sleeps under the shop stove all day while I work half awake.

I let him out at around 2300 when I got home from the shop, so it's not like he actually needs out.
I got the same problem hard time sleeping cause of back pain. I tried acupuncture and it made the world of difference. Pains not gone but tollerable. Its a little expencive bit worth a try. I got a herniated disk and degenerative disks. Sad part is im only 32 so got a long road ahead. My doc says i will need surgury some day but i hope not. Just keep active and hopfully all will be good.

I had a lab the always would sleep all day then at night she would be up walking around. Any noise she maid i was up but if the kids were up crying or needed us i wouldnt here a thing.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

12:16 am here 23*F I'm wide awake just been laying in bed. I'll check back in with the insomniacs in a bit. I'm off to the trading post

Wide awake. Put couple blocks of wood in stove now on here for bit till i fall asleep.

I got the same problem hard time sleeping cause of back pain. I tried acupuncture and it made the world of difference. Pains not gone but tollerable. Its a little expencive bit worth a try. I got a herniated disk and degenerative disks. Sad part is im only 32 so got a long road ahead. My doc says i will need surgury some day but i hope not. Just keep active and hopfully all will be good.

I had a lab the always would sleep all day then at night she would be up walking around. Any noise she maid i was up but if the kids were up crying or needed us i wouldnt here a thing.

Same age as me. I was in a construction accident about 5 years ago and broke my back.

I'd pretty well try anything though dealing with care through the VA is a hassle at times.

When I talk swing shift, for us its 7 days of 3pm-11pm then 2 days off, then 7 days of 11pm-7am then 2 days off then 6 days of 7am-3pm then 4 days off. Repeat for 30 yrs. Come on retirement.:clap::clap::clap:

Yep. January 2031 for me. I work 12 hr shifts. 7 days on/ 7 days off, alternating day/night shifts.

How does that shift work for you? Never worked anything like that. On a few days off now before some more midnites. My schedule all messed up right now. Mgt. cant decide on 32 or 40 hour weeks.

Latest posts

Back