Who is in KY

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have communicated with him but he is close to Mamoth Cave, a long way from Louisville and almost 3 hours from me. Still trying to find out what the PM is on the bottom row.

I have to be in Louisville this weekend but it is just to far for me to swing down and get.

I'm 90 miles from their, if you work out a deal I would pick them up for you and meet you in Lexington.

I am fairly close but still too far away to go pick them up if someone one here wanted them. So close yet so far away.

I heard back from the seller, it is a PM 55. He said he was going to work on it today, so the price may have gone up.

I'm two miles from mammoth cave look me up im in park city KY 42160.

is it free? i got a free homelite 360 anyone can have either part it out of fix it up has good compression and the exhaust side looks good not sure what is wrong with it.

Okay, we all got our wires crossed. It turns out the saws are actually in Indiana, probably even harder for me to get.

Yeah Brad, that saw is something else. Seems like he could get way more than that for it.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back