Who is still burning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
teascouts

teascouts

Addicted to ArboristSite
Got a fire in the woodstove going right now, nearly every night, maybe till Memorial Day, unless the world ends on the 21st. :msp_w00t:

cjcocn

cjcocn

Tree Freak
it is cool enough here that i started a fire when i got home this afternoon and will keep it burning through the night

the forecast has me thinking that i will be stoking it up before i leave tomorrow morning as well

Steve NW WI

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
Lit one tonight, sitting by it now enjoying a cold beverage. WiFi works good at 50 yards out at the fire pit!

First recreational outdoor fire this year, and hopefully the chimney will remain cold till fall now. I reserve the right to light up again if needed however...

Dalmatian90

Dalmatian90

Addicted to ArboristSite
!@#%#!#$!!!!!!!

So first fire in a week. 50º outside and ain't going up today.

Kindling is out in the truck (under the cap), so I put my boots on, went and checked on the garden, just as I start to get the kindling out a downpour starts.

I'm in a tee shirt. Pouring as I get a big piece out of the misfit pile on the deck. Pouring as I get some wood of the main pile on the deck. Light the fire. Turn around, the downpour has stopped.

How did I manage to have that timing?

PhilD41

PhilD41

ArboristSite Lurker
I burn year-round for hot water so yeah, I am still burning. However, it was in the low 30's when I got up this morning so I was glad the OWB was still flaming. I will be happy when it heats up though, and my wood stop vanishing as such fast rate.

stumpy75

stumpy75

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Lit it up again...

We were in the 80s last week. Yesterday and today, it won't break 50, with upper 30s for lows. Rain and cold for the rest of this week too, so I just fired up the stove again.

What happened to spring this year??? :msp_confused: :msp_thumbdn:

Latest posts