Who is the MVP...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arboristsite MVP

• Thall

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Bsnelling

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • Fish

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Lakeside Andy

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Spacemule

Votes: 18 18.0%

• Total voters
It's confirmed, we all love each other here. Group Hug!:cheers:

Mr. HE:cool:

I think there's a few guys that deserve a mention here. Amongst the Pioneer crowd, Pioneerguy600 and Petesoldsaw, they help out a lot of people. Modified Mark is the Poulan guru (even though he still owes me a beer, Mark, you listening?)Now, last year Scooterbum (somebody PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, my memory's not that great and I drink a lot) donated a saw for a raffle to help out another member. Supercabs78 was the donor for the BIL saw and Litefoot and EdRitchy for the current raffle. I know there are others I forgot but these guys need to be mentioned for all they do for others. Of the available choices, (and I know it's not fair, seeing as how he's a friend of mine) Brad gets my vote. The reason for this is he shares any knowledge he can with anyone who wants it. He's also the guy who restored/cleaned up the latest raffle saws.

BTW Mike, this is a good thread. I think a lot of guys here deserve a pat on the back!

Last edited:
Yep... Jacob was one of the first to come to mind for me as well... and a ton of others.

Gary

I agree. Your name would have made my list, Gary. As well as all of the others already mentioned.

Interesting thread we have going here. Glad to see some kudos going around!

No SawTroll option?

This sort of poll is a bad idea anyway.

Sure it is, if it was to be based on quality of posts only, the winner sure should be Gypo aka Yukonsawman, because of all the nice pictures and stories etc - but then there are other criteria to consider.......:givebeer:

I don't see any way to list just one, as the MVP.

We have too many guys that share valuable information to those in need.

Everyone that posts here is valuable in one way or another. Of course I don't know all that much, I just like to learn from those who do.

The problem with me is that I try to provide facts, vs. heresay/rumors/fake specs - and a lot of people don't like facts.....:jawdrop::jawdrop:

Nikko, you're one of the good guys. As a matter of fact, I'd love to have a beer with you. Most people only like or value the opinions they agree with. The older I get, the more I think about opinions I don't agree with....

Back