Who likes a good tree"buzz"?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted-RI

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Do you ever get out of a tree and have that awesome swaying and wobbly leg feeling? I like to call it the tree"buzz". I think its great.

It's like when you've spent the day fishing, then lay in bed and feel like you're still on a boat (or...is that from all the beer?).

Do you ever get out of a tree and have that awesome swaying and wobbly leg feeling? I like to call it the tree"buzz". I think its great.

i prefer the in tree buzz myself but remember them oaks we were hanging out in that day with moss? the wind? man when i came out that first tree that day and stood on the ground, i was a swaaaaay'n. damn near fell over looking back up the tree. lol

I actually like to be in the tree...........

when it's windy.Kind of fun.

I do not like climbing trees covered in ice though.

If you like it windy then come to OK. It really blows here. :D

I like a good whiskey buzz and a nice nicotine buzz.. Neither of which I can partake of anymore.

Been there in January.

If you like it windy then come to OK. It really blows here. :D

I like a good whiskey buzz and a nice nicotine buzz.. Neither of which I can partake of anymore.

It does blow.You can keep it.

I heard horror stories about the wind there from a buddy who was in boot camp there.he said they wore chem suits under their G.I.s to block the wind.

NO FRIGGIN' THANKS!

It's like when you've spent the day fishing, then lay in bed and feel like you're still on a boat (or...is that from all the beer?).

I did that once. I was helping a friend rewire some things on his boat during a mild storm. When the rain passed, I hopped on the dock to head for the marina's bathroom, and the dock was moving. Took me a moment to realize that the dock was still solid, but the boat was moving and my body had begun to interpret that movement as normal, so walking on the dock felt wrong.

The guys over on the buzz are alright. Seems that that site is geared more towards SRT climbing. Whenever I have gone over there with an SRT question they have bent over backwards to try and help me out. I like both sites.

Latest posts

Back