Who lives in MN?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lived here all my life. I am about an hour northeast of Brainerd right on the Mississippi in Aitkin county.

born in brainerd, went to school for a while in palisade?? went west to washington state for 15 years and moved back to my true home .... live west of braindead now in the big city of pillager. hunt bear, deer, and fish everything thats in the water!! thank god for "HOME" !!

Just found this thread. Born in Arlington, MN. Rep to you if you know where that is.....Went to school at the U, just bought my first house with my new wife in Champlin last year. Wife is from Tower, so I get up to Lake Vermilion at least once a month. I was born in the south, but I think I'm meant to live up north!

Just found this thread. Born in Arlington, MN. Rep to you if you know where that is.....Went to school at the U, just bought my first house with my new wife in Champlin last year. Wife is from Tower, so I get up to Lake Vermilion at least once a month. I was born in the south, but I think I'm meant to live up north!

Arlington is by Green Isle. Opening weekend of fishing is spent at the very end of Daisy Bay on Vermillion, with perhaps a night at the Vermillion Club. We fish down on the South end where the river comes in, usually, but occasionally get all the way to the North end.

Arlington is by Green Isle. Opening weekend of fishing is spent at the very end of Daisy Bay on Vermillion, with perhaps a night at the Vermillion Club. We fish down on the South end where the river comes in, usually, but occasionally get all the way to the North end.

Rep sent! My wife worked at the VC for quite a few years when she was in high school. Her mom's place is right by Moccasin Point. I mainly fish Pike Bay on the opener. If you need some spots, just let me know as I've got to know the Walleyes pretty well up there over the past few years.

Yep! Pike Bay is the name of where we fish opener, usually. Water's warmer there and lots of fish. usually not any big ones, but lots of fish. WE have fished Moccassin point too, although not as much success there. I no doubt will PM you before we head up! never hurts to have spots to try. One of the guys who goes with us( a lawyer) grew up on the lake and thinks he knows where every fish is in the lake. We have learned that lawyers do not care about right and wrong, only winning arguments! :msp_ohmy:

I used to live straight south of Arlington..... Near the big Metropolis of Norseland.........LOL

I'm a fella Minnesota'n. Out of Mora,MN for now, but grew up in Braham,MN.

From where I live along the St Croix River the sun sets over MN. Does that count?:hmm3grin2orange:

Well .....I think we should let the others from MN deside!......

Okay.....enough...you're in...............for now...

Has anyone joined the MN group I created? I know there isn't much going on in there......

Apparently I own about 25 acres just west of tower a few miles. I havent seen it yet ive been meaning to go see it just havent had a chance yet. Bought it at to good of price to even think twice.

Apparently I own about 25 acres just west of tower a few miles. I havent seen it yet ive been meaning to go see it just havent had a chance yet. Bought it at to good of price to even think twice.

You have not even seen it yet?? Once you do, you won't want to come back. It is beautiful up there!
The place we stay for opening fishing was purchased the same way. Current owner owned a bar outside Tower( blackbear? well, some thing to do with bear, anyway) and some drunk guy needed money, so Jim(current owner) bought it for 500 bucks. 25 yrs later decided to see what it was he bought. It was only 1300 feet of shoreline on Lake Vermillion!!
Right at the end of Daisy Bay, almost the entire end! I only hear about deals like that, never get 'em!

Yeah havent seen it at all yet probably when the snow melts ill go up to see it sometime

Reading this thread was a kick for me. I come from MN stock. Mom from Redwood Falls, Dad from Virginia up on the Range. I have spent many Christmas and summer vacations and love the land! Rememeber the Nationality Days at Iron World, etc.

Grandfather worked at am radio WHLB (We Have Lousy Broadcasts) as well as a station in Duluth.
Father spent summers on Vermillion and canoed/portaged the boundary waters with a Ham radio buddy almost all the way to Hudson Bay.

Oh, and I know that Biwabik is pronounced Bee-a-bic.

myzamboni - thanks for posting. I grew up in chisholm so I've attended the nationality days quite a few times. I now live in western, mn and don't get up to the range very often.

Thanks again for posting and its great your still able to vacation up there.

Latest posts

Back