Who lives in MN?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one here. Live on 10 acres east of Sandstone, but mailing address is Bruno, have a Sandstone phone number and are actually closer to Askov. No wonder I'm confused all the time.

I live in Harris,MN. Along with 842 other people. Nice being in a small town. I work in Wyoming,MN and my wife works in Eden prarie. I do alot of fishing around the area here. Rush lake in the winter, tip-ups for northerns. I am originally from Pine city, I still get up there fishing on cross lake quite a bit durring the summer. Anyone do any gtg's here in MN? I know of the one over in cheese land with the guys on the west side but I was just wondering if anyone does anything in MN. Maybe we should.

Bah, Rush is overrated with yuppies in both summer and winter for fishing. Try mandell on the Goose lake chain, I've pulled big northern and crappies out of there.

Grew up in Stark mn and moved too Rush.

Another one here. Live on 10 acres east of Sandstone, but mailing address is Bruno, have a Sandstone phone number and are actually closer to Askov. No wonder I'm confused all the time.

You could be my neighbor! Im in the Minneapolis but have a family farm around Sandstone. Near grindstone lake!

Latest posts

Back