Who needs a saw? (Not an offer:)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ljute

Free Teak
Reaction score
WHo needs a friggin' saw when ya' got a FEL.

Never had to get out of the seat. Dragged it backwards 1/4 mile to the burn pile. It's crappy autumn olive. If I processed it, it'd be all punky by next year, and it reeks (I think) when it burns. I'll burn some cheap silver maple anyday before that crap.

click

Loader tractors rock...
:big_smile:

[video=youtube;GUchUeg_MNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUchUeg_MNA[/video]

Loader tractors rock...
:big_smile:

That sideways tip... thought I was goin' over once or twice too.

When I bot my tractor I had them weld two chain hooks on the bucket (you can see one of them in the photo).
I SPECIFICALLY instructed them to weld them in line with the loader arms, but they didn't listen and stuck 'em on the ends.

I liked this one because I didn't even have to get out to hook up the chain.

Actually, I find autumn olive burns pretty well. I keep meaning to go out and cut up a bunch of it, but I never get around to it.

Actually, I find autumn olive burns pretty well. I keep meaning to go out and cut up a bunch of it, but I never get around to it.

I hate working with it. It's twistier than a dogwood, prone to rotting, and has faux thorns.
Only good thing about them is they smell good when they bloom in the spring.

I hate working with it. It's twistier than a dogwood, prone to rotting, and has faux thorns.
Only good thing about them is they smell good when they bloom in the spring.

Ljute knows a tractor tip when he sees it...:msp_wink:

Going on 70+ hours and no complaint or problems..My last tractor was a 79 ford industrial 3550 so it was a huge upgrade for me...I would definitly recommend it as a tractor to consider looking if shopping for one..cant beat the price and have all the extra features included in the baseline price of the tractor..

Back