Who needs me ??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinemartin

tightwad
Reaction score
If any one needs a excellent worker who has great groundie/climber/crew leader skills please give me a call or PM me. Right now I am in western MI but am willing to relocate for the right full time job. A little back ground on me, I have been a certified welder for several years and recently lost my job (outsourcing). On my days off and weekends I was running a small 1 to 2 man tree service. I have my own equipment saws/ropes/rigging/spikes etc. I know what a honest days work is as I have mainly worked by myself, I show up on time, do not do drugs drink or smoke. Working with trees is what I love to do and I would love to work for someone who can keep me busy and provide a challenging workload to keep me happy. Pay would need to fit the average for the area hopefully somewhere around 40,000 to 60,000 to start. If anyone is interested and wants more info my name and phone number is Charlie Hren (231)225-1397 or PM me under this handle. Thanks ...

Back