who needs new suspenders?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestryworks

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
http://wrightenterprises.com/

here is one of what they have
aside from X backs, they also got Y backs
FSX%20B_L.jpg

Their web site says Made in the USA. I don't need suspenders right now but if I ever do, they're on my list.

Keep it State Side.

I was thinking on switching over to suspenders. I have been wearing a belt my whole life. Problem is all my pants don't have the buttons for the suspenders. Do I need to buy new pants or is there suspenders I can use without the buttons. What do you guys recommend? Where to get pants, ect.

order "bachelor buttons" from baileys. Use a nail to poke a pilot hole.. You will like them, they are so much nicer.

the button suspenders are the only way to go

clip ons don't stay on with all the bending and stooping
and moving

bailey's sells jeans called "wild ass" and they got the
buttons already on

make sure whatever jeans/pants you're puttin' the buttons
on are very durable and tough (i.e. no "american eagle"
or stuff like that)

Warning!

Now, when you get your hammer out to install the buttons, don't pound too hard because it'll bend the little sharp thing and button becomes no good. Not even Duct tape can fix it. I think they include an extra just in case you do this. Heed my advice, I have experience in this matter. Buttons are more popular than the clipons around here.

Anybody ever have a pair of Better S'penders out of Grants Pass, Oregon? I used to work for the guy who started making them, fellow by the name of Jim Simons. Then another gyppo logger named Shine Williamson bought him out. I don't know who Shine sold the operation to, but I guess the new owner moved it up to Glendale, Oregon and then died.

Sewed on flat buttons are the most comfy, especially when sittin' in equipment, but require sewing, cuz they work loose at the worst times. So when those wear out I put on the Bailey's buttons... cool logo and you can hit with hammer.

I was tempted to order some pastel colored suspenders with either flamingos or Parrots on them but saved money after a friend reminded me that black is a slimming color for those of us who are round. I was also afraid the pastels would show the grime on them and then I'd be tempted to replace them quicker and would spend more $$. I do like the Y back the best. Don't know WHY. :clap: Intentional pun.

Talk about a slimming effect, my wife wanted new cowboy boots. I said,
if you tuck your pant legs in the boots it is a slimming effect so instead of cowboy boots lets get you hipboots. Wow did I get the evil eye!

Back