Who owns a supersplitter and tell me how great they are!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alongo

alongo

ArboristSite Lurker
Tell me how great the super split is. I',m looking for new splitter and it's speed amazes me. tell me how good they are. Thanks, Al:popcorn:

angelo c
Got one. Love it. very simple to work on. So far I would only make minor changes. Mine is the older model so some of the changes have been taken care of if you buy new.

Wood wolf is a Canadian knock off as well. worth a look too. Same Rack and pinion mechanical operation.

it's the Cats Meow if you have rounds under 36" imo. bigger rounds should be noodled IMO prior.

Wet1

Addicted to ArboristSite

Sorry, no matches found.

I too have a SS and love it. It's not a splitter I'd want if I mainly worked very large or tough/stringy wood, but for stuff that's <24" it's the cat's meow... I have no problem with this since 30"+ stuff is fairly rare around these parts, and I'm yet to meet a round the 3120xp couldn't eat in a pinch.

If I were buying new, I'd consider the WW since it looks nearly identical and costs only a fraction of the price.