Who sells the most Chainsaws...and why???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Skippy, who did the Frank Zappa airbrush work on your Les Paul? That's nice.

The picture of Frank on the Les Paul came from a fellow AS member. I believe the guitar belonged to a friend of his. I dug around, but I can't remember who I got it from nor could I find any more info on it.
Maybe the kind fellow I got the pic from will see this someday and know that I still truly appreciate it. I enjoy the picture every time I open my profile box!:rock:

The picture of Frank on the Les Paul came from a fellow AS member. I believe the guitar belonged to a friend of his. I dug around, but I can't remember who I got it from nor could I find any more info on it.
Maybe the kind fellow I got the pic from will see this someday and know that I still truly appreciate it. I enjoy the picture every time I open my profile box!:rock:

That Les Paul finish exhibits an extremely high level of craft. The hardest part would be gettin' the image that high in resolution. Then to get the clear coats over it, astounding--I can tell from the picture. Unreal, (Because it looks real.) FZ is a personal favorite.

I use a HVLP gun and lucky to get one to come off metallic. Thanks.

stop bein such a turd woodcutter, and no henry ford was not a dictator, never had the oppurtunity first off. And go read on stihls website, they say they are the number one selling chainsaw manufacturer in the world, im sure they made more money then husky, if only for the fact they sell bars, chains, files, oil, apperal, etc.

Dont forget tho,Husqvarna sells a mean sewing machine

Kickstarter on the wrong side them Huskies. Dogs they make got two diff'rent colored eyes, too.

Hahahahaha!!! Good Times. Good friends. Tonight is kinda special. :cheers:

Ya, McDonald's also sells the most Hamburgers!! LOL

We like it out the freezer off the steer. Count in the folk who do they own cookin' who sells the most burgers, now? Keep my 066's for posterity and got a lifetime supply of parts, but.... I'm pretty interested in that 395 XP sinced I seen one apart. I really like how the air filter is made and located. Some real good stuff on them Husky. Workin on her to have our fifth kid. I think I'll name him Jonsered McCulloch.

Back