Who uses WoodlandPro chain?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms290

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Same stuff from bailey's. Who likes it? Is it as good as stihl chain. Would you reccomend it?

Just got some of their milling chain. It worked good for that, but you can tell the quality isn't the same as Stihl's, but the price reflects that. As far as I'm conscerned, you can't beat Stihl chain for normal use.

Not as good as Stihl but for the price, It is a good choice. It is what I use.

I prefer stihl chain but I am saving for a 361 and was wondering if the was a decent choice. Does it stretch as bad as oregon does. That stuff goes for a chord if im lucky and then im pulling DL's.

I have used several loops from Bailey's, and it is a good cutting chain.

I have been using 33RSC, but for the price difference, I might go over to the WoodLand pro. Plus I can get it delivered to my door instead having to make a 30 miles round trip to get the 33RSC.

Saves time, saves gas.:cheers:

stihls picco chain is some fast stuff if you get the edge on it. Holds the edge well too. I have oregon loops that were given to me that i break and re-make for smaller chains. they dont last long.

Haven't noticed a huge difference from Stihl RSC to the WoodlandPro I am running now. This is my first loop of the WP. It seems to file a little easier than the Stihl is all I've noticed.

seems that in general its better than oregon and not as good as stihl. so i will try a loop in low-pro.

i have one big loop its for my 090:greenchainsaw: i like it out of the box it was sharp and its a hell of a lot easier and faster to touch up. i dont know how much it would cost me for 142dl of .404 stihl chain?:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back