Who Was It?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poorboypaul

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Went to TSC this afternoon to get the bar oil that was on sale. None left. Said a guy came in and bought 10 cases of it. I know it's someone on here! :msp_tongue: No biggie. Said it will be on sale 'til the end of September. $7 a gallon. Figured I would stock up.

Did you mean 10 cases or 10 gallons? Around here, they have it on sale for $6 a gallon. I bought a few gallons myself.

BTW, it wasn't me.

I only got two gallons but will get one more soon. Someone buying that many cases proly has a tree service or is a pro firewood guy or something.

I wish they had it on the floor even cheaper in five gallon pails, like say for 30 bucks all the time. Along with premix fuel for about the same price for five gallons.

I only got two gallons but will get one more soon. Someone buying that many cases proly has a tree service or is a pro firewood guy or something.

I wish they had it on the floor even cheaper in five gallon pails, like say for 30 bucks all the time. Along with premix fuel for about the same price for five gallons.

premix with no ethanol!:msp_angry:

the menards store chain usually has it for 5.99 a gal in the fall.... the winter blend/higher octain fuel is due to show up in the next few weeks? higher octain ? and cheaper ? ..... go figure! lol

Went to TSC this afternoon to get the bar oil that was on sale. None left. Said a guy came in and bought 10 cases of it. I know it's someone on here! :msp_tongue: No biggie. Said it will be on sale 'til the end of September. $7 a gallon. Figured I would stock up.

Well if you are near me, I only bought 8 cases, so couldn't have been me.

Everyone else seems to want around $10 to $11 per gallon.

A buddy of mine that owns a tree service will buy at least double that, but if I remember correctly, he pre-orders so shouldn't have been him either.

Latest posts

Back