Whole Tree Chipper Rental

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizz

Reaction score
I live in the NYC Metro area and wanted to know if there is any company who rents out whole tree chippers (preferrable a Track Bandit). If so, what is the location and what are the rates for this machinary? Thanks in advance!

Exactly. Morbark, for example, works closely with the people who own those big pieces of machinery and could get you connected with someone. When you're selling something that fetches half a million dollars, you should probably do some follow-up!

Nickrosis

If you where closer by to me I'd rent you my Morbark Chiparvestor she'll what ever you feed her......Sorry man..

Later Rob...

You can't even have one in the city limits here. Austin is just like that. You could in Houston though. Just something to think about.

Tex, you can't even use a chipper in austin:eek: not even a pull behind:confused:

You can't even start a chipper there how do you guy's work without a chipper,I know you hire a large family of :D wood chucks don't you :D

Later Rob...

Grizz- I know of a bunch of people who rent out "tub" grinders for daily rates. Not sure if that helps? They get about $4,000 a day which includes a horizontal grinder and an excavator with shear attachment USUALLY.

grizz
call fremgens power equipment in wycoff nj. sorry i don't have the number handy but he might be able to stir you in the right direction. he's a woodsman dealer but he know alot of people.

Back