Why do Amateurs think they know best???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roberte

roberte

Addicted to ArboristSite
You kids pipe down or I'm gonna start slappin' heads.

I had the great honor of working with old guys and yes, I did do an apprenticeship of sorts. I was a second sawyer to a master Faller, I followed him around, hauled his gear and did a load of grunt work, what I gained was priceless.

and if you asked i would pack your saw

jrcat
J

jrcat

I wish I could have gotten that type of experience. I was however always following my father around in the woods as a kid. Whenever I ad the chance I was in the woods as a kid. I watched my father cut and skid and learned how to revere and respect the woods as a living breathing thing. But also on how to make a living from it without destroying for future generations. I also got smacked around alot to. The what the heck are you doing stay out of the dang way smacks and the shut up and listen smacks. I learned a lot but still have a lot to learn.

RandyMac

RandyMac

Stiff Member
bet I'm next lol

You girls come back when you can do this.

chokers_zpsd1fcb686.jpg

jrcat
J

jrcat

did I mention that I also learned sarcasim at a very young age and that I've watched every episode of house at least 3 times , and yes I would pack the saw too.

Latest posts