Why I will never buy Stihl again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arkansas? Aw, I was going to move there someday. :cry:Not now, yuck. Crappy saws, hafta always look over my shoulder when driving an ambulance... hafta inspect my pets' bodies for signs of indecent misuse...... We should call this thread..............................

SLINGBLADE GOES TO LAW SCHOOL! :chainsaw:

Mmmmm-Hmmmmm!

PB or Erick, if you see this ya might post that one youtube of those clowns in that "band" of Doyle Hargrave's. One of you did that last year, and it was the best!

Awwwwwwww Space isn't bad. He and his older brother came upon a sheep once, poor critter had its head stuck in the fence. His brother got up behind that ole sheep and made it go blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He got done and said ok Space go ahead, your turn. Space looked and then said I don't think my head will fit in that fence,LOLOLOLOL

So if you go to ARK remember its the state of brotherly love.....

That's kind of like the time Tom and 2000 went fishing. Tom caught a small mouth bass and proceeded to "try it on" for size. He got done, and said "Okay 2000, it's your turn." 2000 went and grabbed a stick, bent Tom over, and drove that stick right up Tom's arse. Tom gave him a 50% discount on his next chain sharpening. :)

Arkansas? Aw, I was going to move there someday. :cry:Not now, yuck. Crappy saws, hafta always look over my shoulder when driving an ambulance... hafta inspect my pets' bodies for signs of indecent misuse...... We should call this thread..............................

SLINGBLADE GOES TO LAW SCHOOL! :chainsaw:

Mmmmm-Hmmmmm!

PB or Erick, if you see this ya might post that one youtube of those clowns in that "band" of Doyle Hargrave's. One of you did that last year, and it was the best!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm good stay in kansass toto lol

Ya know Space is kinda touchy, we grew up together. Hell we even married sisters on the same week end. Topping that we all went to the same motel. Topping that Space and me worked at the same place.

Now let me tell ya how I know he is touchy.

After we all spent our honeymoon week-end at the same motel with the sisters we married we met up at work at the same place on Monday morning.

Space all smile and giggles walks up to me and goes hey how many times did you do the whoopie over the week-end. I said once. He goes what, my girl and me had whoopie 8 times. I said well Space your girl is more use to it than mine. He got all mad and stomped off. Never did figure out why he got mad,LOLOLOLOLOL

Now Thats \\funny!!! I fell of my chair!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

That's kind of like the time Tom and 2000 went fishing. Tom caught a small mouth bass and proceeded to "try it on" for size. He got done, and said "Okay 2000, it's your turn." 2000 went and grabbed a stick, bent Tom over, and drove that stick right up Tom's arse. Tom gave him a 50% discount on his next chain sharpening. :)

Ya fibbing now. 2000k said the mouth on that bass was way too big for him. So I caught him a small mouth sucker to play with,haha

He did tell me you liked $1.00 a bottle cheap wine. Yup he said you passed out on the park bench one nite and small old crazy guy came along and had his way with ya. After he got done he left $10.00 on ya chest. He told me when you woke up you saw that $10.00 bill and ran to the booze store for another bottle of wine. The clerk tossed up another $1.00 bottle of wine for ya. You said no, I want a $10.00 bottle, that cheap wine tears my butt up,LOLOLOL

I still remember Space asking Woodie if he remembered that one time at Band Camp:jawdrop:

Just trying to make a living. Times are rough...Send Rain

We had rain all nite Sunday and all day Monday, thought it never would stop.

Stihl is really starting to move out the door now. Grass is growing and trimmers are moving out....

Oldie but a goodie. I can't tell the time Space was real sick but couldn't throw up so I was gonna help him,hehehehehe

I remember Woodie borrowing that loooonnnnggggg handled screwdriver to adjust his blower

Ever get it back or is he still adjusting

We had rain all nite Sunday and all day Monday, thought it never would stop.

Stihl is really starting to move out the door now. Grass is growing and trimmers are moving out....

Saws are moving like crazy, lawncare is slow. Just need the grass to grow.

I remember Woodie borrowing that loooonnnnggggg handled screwdriver to adjust his blower

Ever get it back or is he still adjusting

Awwwwwwwww I remember that. He was trying to squeeze a real short screwdriver between the handle to adjust that blower. I whipped out a two footer and showed him how its done, Ultra always pulls that pic up on Woodie every chance he gets, that was a good one indeed.....

You know once I let a stihl head run my mooded dawg and he peed down his leg in the snow and yes it were yellow or is that cremesickle?

I once let a Stihl man run my Husky and he sued me for a new pair of pants, said I didn't warn him about the oil leak,LOLOLOLOL

Saws are moving like crazy, lawncare is slow. Just need the grass to grow.

Well around here the lawn care guys are hurting bigtime. Folks are coming in buying trimmers for the first time and doing their own yard now. This year is not looking good for the lawn care guys....

Latest posts

Back