"Wicked Work Saw" customers and friends please read this announcement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The future has now different priorities for you! So wish your wife all the best and refocus on what is important now. Prayers sent!

Sorry to hear it wasn't the news y'all had hoped for. There can't be that much left, and pathologists are cautious animals, so the XRT should clean it up. Best wishes and prayers from Texas.

Just saw this thread, my thoughts are with you and your family, and hope your faith gives you strength at this time.
As with everyone else, I can only say that anyone who has dealt with you professionally would never question your ethics, sense of responsibility or reputation. Whether they knew your current circumstances or not.

well the call today went from 2 steps forward to 3 steps back. the dr's office called and told my wife t5hat the national cancer institute agrees with the pathologist at the ft sanders hospital and there is still cancer present after the surgery. so instead of low level radiation for insurance they will be doing a high level treatment to kill the cancer. she goes to the radiation therapist on feb 6

Sorry to hear this, Terry. Y'all are in our thoughts.

Latest posts

Back